Admissions Information for Charlotte Preparatory School
We welcome your family to the admission section of the website, your first step in getting to know us at Charlotte Preparatory School. We are delighted that you are interested in our school. This is the place to find detailed information about the application process, admission events, financial aid, and other topics about which you may have questions.
Why Charlotte Prep?
- Several Years “Best Private School” as voted in Harbor Style Magazine’s “The Harbor’s Hottest”
- Several 1st Place Regional Science Fair Winners who advanced to the Florida State Science Fair.
- Over 50% of middle school students score Post-High-School on their grade-level ACT Aspire.
- 70% of sixth grade students qualify to take the college-board S.A.T. or ACT through the Duke University Talent Identification Program (T.I.P.).
- Charlotte Prep graduates at local public high schools on average are in the top 5% of students of their respective classes of over 400 students.
- Charlotte Prep alumni accepted to top universities and honors programs, including University of Miami, Notre Dame, Villanova, UC Berkeley, Arizona State, Texas A&M, and Honors programs at UF, FSU, UCF, USF, and FGCU.
PrePrimary Program Grades 1-8 NONREFUNDABLE REGISTRATION FEE $700 $700 Total Tuition Paid in Full due July 1, 2018 $8,175 $8,550 Total Tuition Paid on Semester Payment Plan Payments due July 1, 2018 and December 1, 2018 $8,275 $4,137.50/each $8,650...read more
Charlotte Preparatory School enrolls students who support the school’s mission of experiencing a challenging education in a nurturing environment. Families who are unable to meet the full cost of tuition may apply for Financial Assistance, which supplements tuition payments. Financial Assistance does not need to be repaid, and is awarded on an annual basis. New Families must complete the Admission Procedure (tour, interview, records) prior to applying for financial aid. Applications made otherwise will not be accepted.read more
This is a prospective parents opportunity to see what goes on in the classroom as well as tour the school. Come and meet our Head of School, staff, parents and current students from various grades. They will be on hand for you to ask questions and to demonstrate what types of activities go on in the classroom. Child(ren) are encouraged to attend.read more
A meet and greet with the Head of School and a tour of the facility can be arranged by calling the school at 941-764-7673.read more
To apply to Charlotte Prep, prospective parents/guardians need to complete the online admission inquiry form and schedule a tour. The prospective student will be interviewed and school records will be submitted. Families will be notified of acceptance. Upon acceptance, families will have to enroll the student online and pay the nonrefundable registration fee.read more
Families are to contact the Head of School to receive additional paperwork and instruction for applying for Financial Assistance. All applicants and applications are strictly confidential. Upon receiving this paperwork families will be instructed to apply online...read more