Tuition & Fees
|PrePrimary Program||Grades 1-8|
|NONREFUNDABLE REGISTRATION FEE||$700||$700|
|Total Tuition Paid in Full due July 1st||$8,175||$8,550|
| Total Tuition Paid on Semester Payment Plan
Payments due July 1st and December 1st
| Total Tuition Paid on 10-Month Payment Plan
Payments due July 1st through April 1st
|Half-Day Tuition for incoming 3 year-olds – Limited Spaces
Paid in Full due July 1st
Semester due July 1st & December 1st
Monthly due July 1st – April 1st (10 Payments)
|STUDENT ENRICHMENT FEE||$200/$100 each add’l student||$200/$100 each add’l student|
- The Nonrefundable Registration Fee is due July 1st. Please note that your child’s place in the class is guaranteed only upon payment in full.
- Sibling Discount of 5% will be applied to the second sibling, sibling discount of 10% will be applied to the third sibling and sibling discount of 15% will be applied to the fourth sibling based on otherwise unsubsidized tuition. Sibling discount does not apply to Half-Day Tuition.
- Service discount of 5% will be applied to families serving in the military, police or fire departments.
- Payment for Registration can be made via ECheck or Credit Card (through PayNow), or check payable to Charlotte Preparatory School. No cash.
- Payment(s) for Tuition Fees can be made by a check payable to Charlotte Preparatory School. No credit cards or cash.
- Payment(s) for Ancillary Charges (lunches, field trips or after school clubs) can be made via ECheck or check payable to Charlotte Preparatory School.
- Returned checks and declined EChecks are subject to a $25 service fee.
- Student Enrichment fee is due September 1st or may be included along with the tuition in the Payment Plan chosen.
- If you use a credit card for payment a 2.5% merchant fee will be applied.