- Parents/guardians are to notify the school by 8:30 a.m. when a child is absent from school.
- Parents/guardians may request work for absent students. Requests are to be made before noon for work to be available for pick up after 3:30 p.m.
- More than five absences in a quarter marking period will be reviewed by the Head of School.
Parents/guardians should plan vacations around the school calendar.
- It is the responsibility of the student to notify teachers at least 24 hours in advance of a one or two day planned absence so teachers may gather the student’s work.
- If special family circumstances occur that require extended absences, please notify teachers at least a week in advance of when absences are anticipated.
Students have two school days to make up work for each day of school missed. It is the responsibility of the student to make certian that make-up work is in his/her possession.