The first Tuesday of each month beginning on March 1st.
Who: Parents with a 2-year- old
Where: Charlotte Preparatory School
When: First Tuesday of each month at 5:30
1st Class: March 1st
How long: One hour long
For Parents of Two Year Olds
I am TWO…
I was not built to sit still, keep my hands to myself, take turns, stand in line, or keep quiet all the time.
I need: motion, novelty, adventure, and to engage the world with my whole body.
LET ME PLAY! (Trust me, I’m learning)
Parenting 2 year old’s is one of the most rewarding and challenging time periods. Charlotte Preparatory School will be starting a class for parent’s of two year olds. It is our desire to offer a set of strategies to help you in this fun journey. Join our class and network with a wonderful group of parents.
- What is the best way to cope with a fussy eater?
- When is the best age to start potty training?
- Does confidence matter?
- How will I know if my child is having trouble learning to talk?
- What is appropriate physical play for a two year old?
- What educational training does my child need now?
- What social-emotional struggles will your 2 year old face?
- What about bedtime?