Give Your Children a GREAT Education
Charlotte Preparatory School is a private, non-sectarian school for students Pre-K through 8th grade. We begin with an enriching Montessori program and transition to a challenging academic curriculum. Our nurturing environment teaches respect for self and others, paving the way for exceptional achievement in high school and cultivating lifelong learners and leaders.
Contact Us to
- Learn about our outstanding educational program (Academic programs, after-school programs, Music, Art, P.E.)
- Learn about scholarship and grant opportunities
Our Education Focuses on:
- Montessori for Pre-K through 3rd grade
- High school preparation for 4th through 8th grades
To learn more about Charlotte Preparatory School and schedule a campus tour, contact us at 941-764-7673
Charlotte Preparatory School is proud of our students’ performance on the 2015 grade level SAT exams!
- 50% of our sixth grade students (7 of 14) qualified for the Duke University Talent Identification Program (Duke TIP) by scoring at or above the 95th percentile in one or more sub-test of the SAT.
- Our students’ Median Grade Equivalent (MGE) scores on grade level for Reading/Mathematics/Language:
- Grade 2: 4.9 grade level
- Grade 3: 5.6 grade level
- Grade 4: 9.5 grade level
- Grade 5: 10.0 grade level
- Grade 6: 10.6 grade level
- Grade 7: 11.6 grade level
- Grade 8: Post High School
- Students who scored “Post High School” for Reading/Language/Math: Grade 6: 6/14 (43%)
- Grade 7: 11/14 (79%)
- Grade 8: 14/22 (64%)
Why Charlotte Preparatory School?
- 2012, 2013 “Best Private School” as voted in Harbor Style Magazine’s “The Harbor’s Hottest”
- 1st Place 2011, 2012, 2013,2014 Regional Science Fair Winners who advanced to the Florida State Science Fair
- 1st Place 2011, 2012 County Historical Fair Winners who advanced to the Florida State History Fair
- 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012,2013, 2014 National MathCounts program Silver or Gold qualifying school
- 2012 3rd place state finish by 7th grade team in the Stock Market Game
- Over 50% of middle school students score Post-High-School on their grade-level S.A.T.
- 70% of sixth grade students qualify to take the college-board S.A.T. through the Duke University Talent Identification Program (T.I.P.)
- Charlotte Preparatory School graduates at local public high schools on average are in the top 15 students of their respective classes of over 400 students
- Charlotte Preparatory School alumni accepted to top universities and honors programs, including University of Miami, Notre Dame, Villanova, UC Berkeley, Arizona State, Texas A&M, and Honors programs at UF, FSU, UCF, USF, and FGCU